Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Challenge #16 - RIBBON!

Yippee... it is my turn to pick the challenge this week here at Little Red Wagon and I LOVE RIBBON! I actually find it very tough to not use it in my work.

I am loving this little ribbon technique I did the other day with some black ribbon and it was so simple I thought I would try it again! I can see me using this over and over again!

Photobucket

So come on... pull out all that ribbon you have been hoarding and let's see it on those projects!
And dont forget to check out all the DT's as well!

12 comments:

  1. oh... such a cool idea with the ribbon! Thanks for another wonderful Challenge Dee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it Dee! Great challenge:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WoWzA, LOVE that ribbon treatment! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love ur sample! that ribbon technique is great, now i want to try it! thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOw! Very creative use of ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE what you did with that ribbon! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love using ribbon/fibres - I have 11 shoeboxes full in every colour!!

    Paula. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the challenge and glad to have found your site today.Newbie here. Looking forward to many more challenges. Smiles...Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just love how you attached the green ribbon on your card. So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that card!! Thanks for the challenge, it helped me finish off my castle project!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your card, and I LOVE using ribbons!!! Im addicted to ribbons, and own a ton :)

    Thank you for a super fun challenge!!!
    Hugs,
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete