Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Challenge #298 - Beach Theme

Happy Wednesday to everyone!  It is time for another fun and easy challenge at Little Red Wagon and since we are in the middle of summer here in Canada, I thought it would be appropriate to have a beach-themed challenge.  Make any card for any occasion as long as it is beach related.

Here is my inspiration card for you.


I personally adore the beach and I love cute little beach houses, so when I saw this cut file from Miss Kate Cuttables I couldn't resist!

Now it is your turn!  Pull up a beach chair, grab your wagon full of goodies and start crafting! Then link up your creation below and we will be sure to visit your blog.  Remember to stop back next Tuesday, July 21st, to see if your card has been featured :)

Joanne xo


4 comments: