Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Little Red Wagon Challenge #322 - Happy New Year!

Happy New Year! I'm Hosting this weeks challenge here at Little Red Wagon this week. I chose a Happy New Year theme. For my card I made I used the new Elephant set from My Favorite Things. I colored my little Elephant with my Copic markers. I love this little set so much I had to use them for the theme this week. Check out what the girlfriends have done to get some inspiration, they are all so talented! I will pick my favorites next week and feature them here on Tuesday.

Happy New Year!
Donna








6 comments:

  1. Aaaaawww, what a lovely and cute image. Love the colours and the design of your creation.

    Wish you all a very happy crafty new year

    Hugs Doris

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet card! It's so cute! Great job :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww that elephant is adorable and I love your colors!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute card for the New Year and great DT inspiration! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute card for the New Year and great DT inspiration! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy to start the new year with you! Best, CG

    ReplyDelete