Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Challenge # 376 - 2017 Resolutions

Welcome to  the 376th Little Red Wagon Challenge!  Since we are in the second challenge of the year, I thought it might be fun to see cards inspired by resolutions or goals you have made for 2017.  If your goal is to exercise more, how about a card featuring an activity you plan on doing.  Your goal might be to do more reading or get a dog...you get the picture.

As for me, I was inspired to buy a journaling bible well over a year ago and hadn't put a mark in it.  I  decided it was high time to start using it and this is my very first entry.  I'm hoping to do one entry a week and also hoping my technique improves.


Come on along and join us at the Little Red Wagon challenge.  We can't wait to see your creations!

Brenda


3 comments:

  1. Love this Brenda! I've been looking at the journal Bible as well! Great resolution!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful artwork! Love your embellished page!
    Rosi x

    ReplyDelete