Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Little Red Wagon Challenge #377- Thank You!

Hello again! This week I am hosting our challenge here at Little Red Wagon. The theme is Thank You! Let's see all your projects sharing some thanks! You can use the link below to post your project. I will post my favorites next Tuesday. If you are chosen, don't forget to grab a badge for your blog.

For my card I used a Stamping Bella stamp called Ramona and her wagon. The words are from a Penny Black stamp set called Special Thoughts.

Have fun!
Donna







Hello all.  We had a little problem with Mr. Linky....so we just popped in another link up.  All makes, no matter which link up was used, will be considered for the Featured Project of the week.

7 comments:

  1. A lovely card from Donna, thanks for a great challenge!
    Janice x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was going to post my card but the inlink has already expired???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Including my link for this week's challenge:
    http://stampinalaska.blogspot.com/2017/01/my-favorite-things-wednesday-sketch_21.html

    Love your sweet little card, Donna!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was about to post a card but the links are closed. Here's my card for the challenge.

    http://ourlittleinspirations.blogspot.com/2017/01/pleated-thank-you.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Said the Inlinkz account has expired, so nobody can link up: Here is my link for this weeks challenge too-Kim K: http://mykraftkloset.weebly.com/blog/one-sheet-wonder-thank-you-cards

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh no! I'm so sorry everyone! Let me find out what happened here with the link up! I'm so sorry for the mixup.

    ReplyDelete