Wednesday, May 1, 2019

Featured Projects - Everything's Coming Up...

Wow, whether you knew Ethel or not, you came out for this challenge like flowers in Spring.  I must say, this is the toughest time I have ever had choosing  my featured projects.  You all did such an amazing job.  I couldn't keep it to any less than 5.  Please feel free to grab your badge from the side bar.  Here they are in all there splendor -





Thanks so much to everyone for playing along with  us.  Be sure and stay tuned for the next challenge, it's going to be a fun one!

2 comments:

  1. Un grand merci pour le choix de ma carte dans le top 5.
    Je suis ravie d'afficher le badge sur mon blog.
    Bises.
    MaryannG

    A big thank you for choosing my card in the top 5.
    I am happy to post the badge on my blog.
    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You so much for choosing my card in your top 5! I will add your badge to my sidebar!

    ReplyDelete