Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Challenge #541 - Coffee, Tea or Water?

Hello Friends! It's time for a new challenge at Little Red Wagon. I've chosen the theme, "Coffee, Tea or Water?". I'd like to see any kind of beverage on your creations - or used within your creations (such as a pen holder made from a pop can). I'm even happy with a dog by its water bowl or a fish in the ocean! Given our unsettled world, crafting can be a wonderful escape and excuse to relax. Please interpret this challenge however you wish - even if it means you had a cuppa before, during or after creating. Use the time as an escape however you need to.


I used a Your Next Stamp cutie, Ellie Loves Lattes, for my card. I had fun colouring her, even though I realize I'm best colouring critters and not anything with hair! Still, I enjoyed my time with the news off. I hope you'll do the same while you create.

Please join in the fun by checking out the rest of the Girlfriends' projects and then creating one of your own.

Above all else, we wish you and yours health and safety at this time.


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

No comments:

Post a Comment