Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Challenge # 542 - Leftovers

Hi there, it´s Wednesday and time for a brand new Challenge at Little Red Wagon. It's me, Imke - I am your hostess this week and I hope you like my Challenge for you this week:

" Use your Leftovers "

I´m sure everyone of you have a leftover box with die cuts, paper scraps and...and...and...
Get them out, it´s time to reduce them !

My card was made entirely of leftovers, you can see a picture of it on my blog.




Now it's your turn, please link up your project below ! I'm looking forward to seeing your projects  and visiting you on your blogs.

Also don´t forget to visit my team mates and looking at their wonderful creations.



You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Imke, thank you for visiting my blog and querying which leftovers I had used ... SNIPPETS (the term I used) are left over pieces of card from previous projects and those are mentioned in my materials. I hope that explains it so my entry isn't invalidated

    Thanks so much

    Kathyk
    https://purpliciousprincessdiaries.blogspot.com/2020/03/monday-here-comes-week-of-social.html

    ReplyDelete