Wednesday, June 3, 2020

Challenge # 552 - Patterned Paper or Create your own Background Paper

Hi there, it´s Wednesday and time for a brand new Challenge at Little Red Wagon. It's me, Imke - I am your hostess this week and I hope you like my Challenge for you this week:

" Patterned Paper or Create you own Background Paper "

I know each of you have tons of Designpaper - so get it out and show us. BUT you can also make your own Designpaper like I do on my card too. In addition to the Designpaper I stamped a background. It´s up to you !




Now it's your turn, please link up your project below ! I'm looking forward to seeing your projects  and visiting you on your blogs.

Also don´t forget to visit my team mates and looking at their wonderful creations.

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

5 comments:

  1. Love your cupcake. Jennifer. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab Challenge. I've used both patterned paper and created my own background for my card. Thx! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your kind words about my card, Ladies ! You did all an amazing job with our theme this week. So many entries. THANKS to everyone who entered!

    Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

    ReplyDelete
  4. Contact Fair Cases Law Group if you need a car accident lawyer in Los Angeles. Fair Cases Law Group

    ReplyDelete