Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Challenge #553 - Sunshine!

Hi!
  Welcome to challenge #553.

  Doni here and I'm the hostess this week.
I'd like to challenge you to some sunshine!
 Use a sun or a bright yellow color or both ... as long as it makes you happy!
Here's what I made:
Here's another view so that you can see the dimension a little better:
Supplies used:
My Favorite Things - large sun die 
My Favorite Things - sunrise radiating rays stencil
Distress Ink - lemonade 
W plus 9 - sunshine layers die set
Lawn Fawn - puffy cloud borders die
Paper Smooches - spiritual sampler

I hope you can find time to give our challenge a try this week
                                                      just link up your project below!

I'm looking forward to seeing your projects and visiting you on your blogs.



You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter


No comments:

Post a Comment