Tuesday, July 14, 2020

Challenge # 557 - Featured Projects

Hi there ! We had many wonderful "Embossed" entries, thanks to everyone who participated ! I picked out 3 cards that I particularly noticed.

16. Helen



LOVE the blue embossed Background !


19. Angie



LOVE these colors and the combination with the Embossingfolder

23. Rosie



LOVE the 3d embossed background


Congratulations ! Please feel to grab the "Featured" badge from the sidebar for your blog.

AND come back later to find out the topic for the new challenge.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for featuring my cards - what a lovely surprise!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the shout out, I had a lot of fun making that card for my grandson! Thanks for always hosting such fun challenges! Stay safe!

    ReplyDelete