Wednesday, July 29, 2020

Challenge #560 - Give Us Your Background!

Happy Wednesday everyone!  I hope this finds you all well and raring to join in our challenge this week.  We would like for you to GIVE US YOUR BACKGROUND.  I'm not talking genealogy here, I'm talking alcohol inks, distress oxide ink, paper piecing, smooshing stenciling, gelli pad, collage...there are so many ways to make your own background paper for your creation.

Here's mine -


The background was one that was in my stash.  I think the pink/red is probably distress oxide ink smooshed on to water color paper.  It drives me crazy after you foil something and have all that lovely color left, so I added some transfer gel and some gold leftover foil and this is what I got.

A little bit more background here (not the kind we are asking for in the challenge)...I want to dedicate this card to the Girlfriends, who are absolutely blessings.  I had a bunch of stuff going on last week and they were right there to give moral support and offer help.  They are the BEST!

We would love for you to join us this week.  I'm am looking forward to seeing all the different ways you create your backgrounds.  For more ideas, give the Girlfriends a visit and leave them a little love.



You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card and background, I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, Brenda! Such a lovely thing to say! Big hugs to you, Girlfriend!

    ReplyDelete