Wednesday, September 9, 2020

Challenge #566 - Over the Rainbow

 Happy Wednesday!! Fall is certainly in the air here in Central Ontario (Canada). I even wore a light jacket when I went out yesterday. I love summer so am not sure I'm ready for the cooler weather and what's to come. However, I do love the colours of autumn and have noticed some trees turning already.


Speaking of colours, this week's challenge is "Over the Rainbow"! You can certainly use a rainbow, as I did. However, the challenge is to use a minimum of three different colours on your projects, in whatever way you like. 

Please get out your colouring tools and get creative! Once you're finished, link up below and then I'll be around sometime this week to visit and see what you've made. I can't wait!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

No comments:

Post a Comment