Wednesday, December 16, 2020

Challenge #580 - Hip To Be Square

 It's Wednesday again which means it's time for a new Little Red Wagon challenge.  This week I am our hostess and it's not that I am feeling the need to fit in, I just want to see a square worked into your design to prove it's 'Hip to Be Square'.  This can mean you make a square card, you have a square sentiment or squares on your papers.  Even a square in your image will work.


Here's what happened for me.  After I had this card all done, I realized it probably wasn't technically a square because of the curved corners, but it does have 4 straight equal sides.  If you look past that cute little mouse, you will also see a square package (whew!) -


I can't wait to see what you do with this challenge.  I'm sure the Girlfriends will once again have beautiful projects and good stories to go along with them.  Why not drop by and leave them a little love!



You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

No comments:

Post a Comment