Wednesday, December 23, 2020

Challenge #581 - Merry Christmas!

 It's hard to believe that we're on our final challenge of 2020. What a year it has been! I'm delighted to be hosting and I've chosen the theme "Merry Christmas!". Please link up any Christmas (or other faith/cultural celebration) creation. Although I celebrate Christmas, I know that there are lots of you who celebrate your cultures and faiths in different ways and you are welcome to join in and share in a way that honours your own traditions. All are welcome!

For my card, I used Clearly Besotted's "Nativity Play" set to create a little scene. I actually have a mouse nativity set on my shelving unit so couldn't resist purchasing this set when I saw it!

Please join our challenge by linking your Christmas (or other faith/cultural celebration) creations below! I'm looking forward to visiting your blogs to see what you've made!

Finally, in the spirit of my faith and tradition, I wish you all a Merry Christmas! 

Just a note:  We are taking next week off to celebrate the season with our families.  We will be back on January 6th with our first challenge of 2021!    

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the hard work from all involved to bring us these challenges.

    Wishing all the team a Merry Christmas if you celebrate, Happy Holidays if you don't and a Happy New Year to one and all.

    Love, Best Wishes and Socially Distanced (((Hugs)))

    Mandy

    ReplyDelete