Wednesday, June 23, 2021

Challenge #607 - Walking on Sunshine

 Welcome to our latest challenge here at Little Red Wagon! With the longest day of the year only just behind us, I certainly have sunshine on the brain. That's why this week's challenge is "Walking on Sunshine"! We'd love to see your creations that have to do with the sun or summer. We're happy to see cards, scrapbook pages, ATCs, bookmarks, tags, home decor - or anything else that you've created along our theme!


I created a card to wish somebody sunnier days ahead. The happy little sun makes me smile so I hope it does the same for the recipient!

The Little Red Wagon Girlfriends will be linking up their "Walking on Sunshine" projects below. We'd love for you to join them! I'll be by through the week to visit your blogs and admire your sun/summertime creations! 

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

No comments:

Post a Comment