Wednesday, June 2, 2021

MAKE IT MASCULINE #604

 Hello everyone,

Chrissy here with today as your hostess for this weeks challenge #604..Make it Masculine..

I know not everyone likes making masculine projects but the girlfriends and I hope to share our projects and give you inspiration to join in..

For my project I have made a step by step scene tutorial on my blog..and here is the finished card..


So there we go, you can check out the girlfriends fabulous projects

[they have DT by their name..]


Hope to see you there..

Luv CHRISSYxx


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous scene and card!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Magnifiques créations de la DT.
    Merci pour l'inspiration.
    MaryannG

    Magnificent creations of the DT.
    Thank you for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete