Tuesday, June 14, 2022

Challeng#657 - Featured Projects

Hi! Thanks to all of you who entered last week's "fishy" challenge.

Here are my favs:

#6 Liz Williaams

 

Love the colors, stenciling and hand lettering.

 

#11 Cathy P.

 

Love the dimension and that one little adorable fish that the mermaid is holding.

 

#12 Arlene R

 

Love the Whale and "Bubble-ly" background.

 

Congrats!. Feel free to grab the Featured Badge for your blogs.

We hope to see you back tomorrow for a new challenge.

2 comments:

  1. How fun to see my card selected as one of your favorites! I found this to be a fun combination of two of my stencils and so glad you liked it too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the shout out for my card!! What a lovely surprise!! See you again soon and congrats to the other folks you featured.

    ReplyDelete