Tuesday, June 21, 2022

Featured Digi Do! Makes

First, let me start off by saying I had issues with commenting, especially tonight (the 21st).  I would fill in the comment form but it wouldn't publish.  If you didn't receive a comment from me on your project, I do apologize.  Know that I did come take a look at your project - and I thought it was fab!  (:

It looks like you all enjoy digis as much as I do!  I saw so many fantastic makes.  These are my faves....




Such wonderful cards!  Feel free to take the Featured badge for your blog.

Hope to see everyone back tomorrow for the next challenge!

2 comments:

  1. Thank ypu and comgrats to others featured

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for featuring my gnome Father's Day card! So glad you liked it. Congrats to the other picks, too.

    ReplyDelete