Wednesday, May 3, 2023

Challenge # 703 - Simply Clean & Simple!

Happy Wednesday, all!  This week the challenge is "Simply Clean & Simple!" which means we want to see those cas projects.

And remember, we're not just about cards!  We'd love to see your scrapbook layout, tag, bookmark, pocket page, altered item - any papercraft goes!

This is what I did.....


As you can see, I've got lots of white/empty space - one of the most important aspects of a clean & simple make.  

If you'd like more inspiration, do check out what the other Girlfriends have created.  Then, head on back here and link up your project.

Can't wait to see what you create!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the challenge. Lovely card

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to have to post the same thing twice, my fist post didn't show up on my blog so I had to do it again. THanks!

    ReplyDelete