Wednesday, May 10, 2023

Little Red Wagon Challenge #704 - Spring Flowers

Right now, my yard is awash with beautiful colors thanks to the plants and flowers that are blooming.  I know that some areas have not been so lucky with spring bringing snow and storms to some areas.  Even so, I would like to challenge you to create something that is reflective of flowers you usually see around you in the spring.  Maybe they are currently blooming in your parks or yards, maybe you wish they were blooming.😊

This card reminds me of a painted daisy that is currently blooming in my yard -





I would love to see your take on this challenge.  Inspiration is sure to be found by seeing what the Girlfriends have created.

 

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

2 comments:

  1. Brenda, your card is gorgeous! I keep coming back to look at it. Actually, all the entries are so beautiful that I almost didn't enter my card because I felt intimidated, but I decided to go ahead and share it. Hope you like it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Iʻm so glad you joined us, Cheryl! All the cards this week were beautiful, yours included! Hope youʻll join us again very soon.

      Delete