Wednesday, January 31, 2024

Challenge #741 - Pour Some Sugar on Me

 How is it already the final day of January?! The month seems to have flown by. It's my first time to host in 2024 though and this year, I'm using Def Leppard songs to inspire my challenges. This time, it's "Pour Some Sugar on Me" and I'm looking for anything that's sweet - from candy treats to darling images to something really little. Anything that would make you think, "That's sweet!"

I decided to go the literal route with my little candy pouches to be filled with some sweet Valentine treats a bit closer to the special day.

How will you interpret the challenge? If you need some more inspiration, please see the Girlfriends' (DT) projects below. When you're ready, link up and I'll come and visit your blog to see what you've created! 

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

2 comments:

  1. how do you make those treat boxes?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mary! I used a die from Temu.- https://share.temu.com/M8EtwWIcWkA

      Delete