Wednesday, January 24, 2024

Challenge #740 - NBUS ("Never Been Used Schtuff")


My inspiration for this weeks challenge came from working to destash my craft room.  So, is there a better way to go than challenging you to use your Never Before Used Schtuff?  NBUS is an acronym coined by the wonderful Darnell over at NBUS Challenge.  This is pretty much an anything goes challenge, as long as you use stuff from your stash you have never used before like stamps, stencils, inks, dies.  Please let me know what you have used from your stash in your post.

As for my tiny cards, I've used a stamp set from Stamping Bella and some diamond painting beads I got last year from Amazon.  I can't believe these stamps have never seen ink before,  I've had them so long, they don't seem to be available any more.  

We would love to have you join us at Little Red Wagon this week!  Check out the Girlfriends blogs to see what beautiful things they have created with their stash stuff.  I certainly look forward to seeing what you have that you are using for the very first time.  


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the shoutout, Brenda, and spreading the word about NBUS and its gallery! It's a perfect time of the year to use either new goodies or old-but-never-used-goodies that one finds while doing a new-year declutter! These little note cards are just adorable; perfectly colored and blinged! I'd love to see you link these to the NBUS gallery, too! Mwah! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete