Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Challenge 410 - Give Us Your Background

Well, another week has flown by and it's my turn to challenge you.  This time around we want you to give us your background.  Translated, we are asking you to make your own background paper.  You could do this with stamps, a gelli plate or watercolor for example.

I decided to use a technique from an online class I recently did -


For this background I used a stencil,  some transparent matte gel and glitter and this added the rainbow colors with distress oxide inks.

I really can't wait to see how you create your backgrounds.  If it's inspiration you need, the Girlfriends will be here to inspire you for sure!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the fun background challenge and wonderful inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card Brenda, pretty rainbow colors! This was a fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete