Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Challenge # 411 - Distress It!

Happy Wednesday, all! This week the challenge is "Distress It" which mean we want to see distressing on your project. It could be that you used Distress (or other) inks, you could distress you paper....lots of possibilities! And remember, it doesn't have to be a card, any paper project is welcome!

This is what I did...


As you can see I used some Distress ink as well as roughed up the edges of my papers. Went for a grungy colouring look too.

If you'd like more inspiration be sure to check out the wonderful projects the Girlfriends have created. Then, head back here and link up.

Can't wait to see what you create!



2 comments:

  1. I love your grungy look card! Distress Inks makes it so easy to create that look. Christmas, eh? Your a smart girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card, I love that image and how you stamped it over dp, fabulous distressing!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete