Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Challenge #412 - "Leaf" It to Me

Happy Wednesday, friends! It's Kate here and I'm thrilled to be hosting this week's challenge. Our fall leaves are a bit behind schedule this year but colours are starting to come. I thought that I would name this challenge "Leaf" It to Me - and I'd like to see leaves on your projects this week!


This little mouse image is one of the very first clear stamps that I ever purchased. I just fell in love with the characters on the "Harvest Mouse" set from My Favorite Things and thought this little guy playing in his pile of leaves would be perfect for the challenge.

Please check out the projects created by the rest of the Girlfriends and then link up your own leafy project below! I can't wait to see what you create!


2 comments: