Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Challenge # 10 - Pin It Up!

Welcome folks and Happy New Year!

Can you believe it is challenge number 10 for us here at Little Red Wagon! Wow, time flies when you are having fun!

It is my turn and I choose PINS, I just love these and I have tons but keep hoarding them rather than using them up! So I thought "no time like the present"! :)

Here is my card...

Photobucket

Make sure you visit the girlfriends, they will link up as well!

Also, we are trying my Linky this week because of the overwhelming response to the last challenge, so for this first time... if you could please also leave a comment with your link. We don't want to miss anyones entry!

Thanks now get out your pins and play! ~Deanna
Edited: Seems Linky is being difficult so please link up in the comments! Thanks :)

9 comments:

  1. Terrific card and challenge Dee! I'velinked up my card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing card girlfriend! Thanks for the challenge! My card is here. I also linked up with Mr. Linky!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it Dee!!! So very cute.... pins scare me... I haven't worked with them, but will see what happens...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great challenge Dee! I have linked layout and you can view it here

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great challenge Dee. I've been following this great challenge blog since it started, but this is my first time trying one out.

    I linked to my blog and here it is again.

    http://sharon-jaeger.blogspot.com/2010/01/mothers-day-card.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great challenge, I've never used pins before, managed to find this one in my stash.
    Wasn't sure what to do on the Mr. Linky's Site, but here is my card

    ReplyDelete
  7. You really challenged me with the pins. I had to go searching for them, but I love the look! Thanks for adding Mr. Linky I think he is so worth it!!! The DT card is awesome, I look forward to your blog every week.
    Gena Justice

    ReplyDelete