Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Featured Cards - Polka Dots!

Wow! It has been an amazing week with amazing cards and I had a hard time knowing were to start to pick just a few to highlight. But here goes!


Christine at Nanaseaside made this beautiful card with 3-dimensional flowers


Renata at Renata's Designs created this fun little birthday card


Laura at Scrappin' Around the Clock worked with an adorable bunny image


Such a fun card design by Aud Cards


Raindrop Echo used an image that totally brings a smile to your face


Cabio's Craft Corner created this unique little circle card


Rachel's card at My Cardstock Creations is so bright and fun


Fern at Fern's Creations designed this stunning layout

Thanks to everyone for playing along! I am still seeing spots and I love it! Now be sure to grab your button and proudly display it on your blog.

We hope you play again this week.

6 comments:

  1. Thank you for featuring my card! I grabbed the button and posted it on my sidebar.

    Renata XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for featuring me again :) I can see why you gals had a tough time choosing! Gorgeous projects!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how nice to find this. Thank you so much for featuring my shape card. I will cherish my the button :o) Thanks for the for challenge!
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to all the featured cards! Everyone who participated did an amazing job! Looking forward to next week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, amazing cards Joanne!
    Thanks everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats ladies! Everyone did such a wonderful job with this challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete