Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Featured Cards - Snowflakes!

Oh the weather outside is frightful, but the cards are so delightful!

Thank you to all the girlfriends who dug into their Little Red Wagons this week and participated in our Snowflake challenge! All the cards and projects were gorgeous!

Here are just a few for you to enjoy :-)


Katie from Both Sides of the Paper


Bethie from Bethiejsblogspot


Jennifer at Just Coffee Please


Justine at Cardiology


Mary from My True Blue Creations


Rosemary from Rosemary's Blogspot


Tanja at Stampin' Piper

If you card was featured above, be sure to grab your button and proudly display it on your blog.

Thank you again to everyone who participated. We hope you play along with Avril's challenge tomorrow.

Also, stay tuned for the winner of our Blog Candy Giveaway. It will be announced later today!

5 comments:

  1. Wow that was a surprise, kinda like seeing my name in lights. Thank you ladies, I feel very blessed. Can't wait for the next challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice surprise, so enjoying these challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for featuring my card this week. It is truly an honor with so many wonderful cards!
    I really enjoy your challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  4. how cool! thanks so much! I have been sick as a dog with the flu for a week now, and you have totally made my day! :) thanks again! and one of my friends is here with me, too! congrats everyone!

    ReplyDelete