Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Challenge #11 - Polka Dots

We hope you are having fun with the challenges at Little Red Wagon. We just love seeing all your gorgeous creations!

For this week’s challenge, I am seeing spots! Or is it dots? My challenge for you is to use polka dots – one of my favorite things - on your creation! They are just so much fun to work with. In fact, I was having so much fun that I created two cards for inspiration!

Now be sure to visit the other Girlfriends to see their creations. Then pull out those polka dots and have fun! ~ Joanne xo

(Please leave a comment along with using Mr. Linky. Sometimes he gives us problems. Thanks ♥)

10 comments:

  1. Fun challenge, love your cards!I've linked up mine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cards, fun challenge. I just linked up mine (hope I did it correctly)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Joanne for a great challenge! I love both the cards you created! Can't wait to see what everyone comes up with!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great challenge! beautiful cards!!
    thanks so much!
    hugs,
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another great challenge ladies. Loving it! Who knew I had so much polka dot stash? I linked my card and here it is also:
    http://sharon-jaeger.blogspot.com/2010/01/polka-dot-cards.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. a fun challenge this time, love polka dots!

    ReplyDelete
  7. great challenge. cards from DT are great. mr linkie seems to be working this week.love your blog girls.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Ladies - Fab work by the DT and a great challenge - I made a boo-boo with mr. Linky, Please remove no. 40 ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great challenge this week. Love polka dots-can't wait to see next challenge.
    Gena

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fun challenge girls, lovely cards, just came to add mine and Mr Linky has expired, here is my link if you have time to look,
    http://mypommiepurplepatch.blogspot.com/2010/01/second-easel-card-baby-boy.html
    try to be quicker for next weeks, take careX:)

    ReplyDelete