Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Challenge #276 Favorites - Winter Washi Land

Hi Everyone!

It's time to share my favorites from this weeks entries!  And I can't lie...it's pretty exciting!  Three projects just wowed me for sure and I am sharing them below.  It is fun that each is
so different in style.  I guess that's the versatility of Washi tape.

Three cheers for:






Congratulation on having your projects featured today.  You can now grab the Featured Button
from our sidebar and proudly display it on your blog.

Stay tuned for another fun challenge from Collette tomorrow!

Susie

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the pick! It was fun to dust off the washi and look at all the great ideas everyone had!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the winners!!! Thanks for the shout out!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was a really fun challenge - thank you for picking my pegs and congrats to all.

    ReplyDelete