Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Challenge #276 - Winter Washi Land

Hello Everyone!

Welcome to another fun challenge!!

Do you love Washi tape?  Well, I sure do and I have the stash to prove it!  So this week, let's all walk through a Winter Washi Land together.  Use your Washi tape on a card and be sure to link it up below.

For my card I covered a large area of white card stock with rows of coordinating Washi tape.  Then I took the piece and nested four heart dies together and ran them through my die cutting machine.  The first one is inlaid into the background (also die cut) and then the next two are popped up with black fun foam (also die cut).  They stack beautifully!  The final black heart is cut from the background paper which is black flock.  I added a few finishing touches and I am in love with this card!

 

What will you create with your Washi tape?  Be sure to join in the fun and share your project with us. And be sure to visit the other girlfriends' blogs to see what they have created to share with you.

Susie


4 comments:

  1. Such a fabulous card! Great challenge :)
    Joanne xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card and a really fun challenge. Thanks Susie!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your washi tape creation is fabulous! Great colour combo and I love how the colours pop off the black.
    Shanna :)

    ReplyDelete