Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Challenge #278 ~ Beachy Keen

Good Wednesday morning. Time for a new challenge at Little Red Wagon.  This is Heather and it is my turn to hostess our challenge this week.

I know we all come from many parts of the world but here in Canada it has been a bitterly cold Winter and I am sure many of you are tired of it. This week's theme is a chance to escape it for a little while ~

BEACHY KEEN ~ warm, Summery projects.

Anything to do with summer ~ a beach, flip flops, pool ~ you get the picture. Make me feel warm!

I used this wonderful image from Stamping Bella, paired her up with a matching sentiment from High Hopes and used some bright colours as well.  Summer here we come!!


For more inspiration check out what the other girlfriends have done and come back to link up your BEACHY KEEN projects this week so we all know Summer is on its way.  I look forward to visiting you all.  

{{{{{HUGS}}}}}, Heather





1 comment:

  1. Love this, Heather! Perfect papers to use for a beach theme, too

    ReplyDelete