Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Challenge #277 Favorites

Hi Everyone! Okay, so my first time posting as a member of the Design Team wasn't too bad was it - the round challenge wasn't as bad as all that, lol.
It's a challenge that I don't always do, don't really care to do, if I'm being honest, so I like to challenge myself and go outside the box.

It's time to share my favorites from this weeks entries!

Bettina
I just love the way she used her flowers to accent the circle.


Mary J
I love her use of the sequins (also round)


Maureen
such a cute card, and a mini-tutorial to go along with it for masking
CarnivalCupcakes2

Congratulation on having your card featured this week.
  You can now grab the Featured Button
from our sidebar and proudly display it on your blog.

Stay tuned for another fun challenge from Heather tomorrow -
It's sure to warm your heart.

Thanks, Collette

1 comment: