Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Challenge #277 - Round and Round We Go

Hello Everyone, Collette here ... It's my turn to host.

Welcome to another fun challenge!!
It's Week #277, and this week, it's


Round and Round and Round You Go


(Careful not to get dizzy!)  In other words ... No square/right angles on any of your layers ... Think circles, ovals (even rounded corners, I suppose, lol, but no 90* corners) ... This is a challenge for me too, so lets see what you can all do...

I used a Saturated Canary image and my spellbinders to cut out the image and a scalloped panel.  The larger card (about 5.5 inch around) was cut with my Creative Memories cutting system (yes, I still have it).  I added a round doily that I sponged with a light blue and then added some heart dies from Memory Box which I then added diamond stickles to the starbursts inside.

As always, you can use any image or stamp or dies for this challenge.

Excited to see what you all come up with.  Make sure to use the In Linkz below to post your project from your blog.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment